How to get a collection added to Inspect
Our system automatically adds most Ethereum and Solana collections that reach a significant amount of volume. If you would like us to add a collection that we do not currently have, please take the following steps:
- Make sure that the collection you want to add meets the below requirements
- It is on either the Ethereum or Solana blockchain.
- NFTs in the collection are images (jpeg, jpg, png). We do not currently support videos or gifs.
- It has done either ◎100 or Ξ5 in total sales volume.
- Have a member of the team DM @nftinspect from the collection's official Twitter profile asking to be included in Inspect.
- We will work with you to get the collection added.
Due to the massive amount of interest and effort required, at our discretion we may charge a $100 one-time setup fee payable in ETH or SOL.
Thank you for your interest and for helping to make Inspect as complete as possible!